As PHILIPP PLEIN SALES ASSOCIATE you are responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly individual sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as PHILIPP PLEIN history and heritage in accordance with the PHILIPP PLEIN selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with PHILIPP PLEIN visual standards;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Working in an omnichannel structure
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work in an omnichannel environment
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.